TTV has a very clear vision:
- Everyone is welcome!
- The education of youth is paramount.
- We do not only teach children to play table tennis, we also want to help them develop norms and values: respect, sportiness, honesty, discipline & fun.
- Recreational sport and top sport are connected to each other. Top sport is a logical consequence of our professional coaching.
- Children from their own education move on to the seniors. Any premier league teams are basically formed from self-trained players. We are not looking for children or seniors from other clubs to strengthen our association; we make our own players strong! Exceptions are possible, but only if they are in the interest of our own players.
- The interest of the association always go before the interest of a team or individual.
Current Week training Schedule
Due to COVID-19 unfortunately TTV Amsterdam cannot offer any training. Once the regulations are lifted the training schedule will restart... just like you we can't wait for this to happen!
At TTV Amsterdam good sportsmanship comes first and to guarantee this we have established some rules for those who want to participate in the club. The rules not only apply to the playing youth, but also to the counselors and / or parents of the youth. We attach great value to this and are committed to maintaining it.
Digna van der Woude
TTV Amsterdam is a small club but we take your privacy seriously. You can review our formal privacy rules in more detail but we wanted to explain them in simple terms to you.
TTV Amsterdam is officially incorporated company with a KVK registration (Nr.:56688040). Please contact us if you would like to see our incorporation details.